Do you own a recreational craft and want or need to register it in the register of seagoing vessels? To do this, you need a ship's tonnage certificate, which you can apply for at the Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency (BSH).


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure

Last update or date of publication