If the ownership of a seagoing vessel or a seaworthy recreational craft with a hull length of up to 15 meters changes, you must return the flag certificate to the BSH immediately.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure

Last update or date of publication