If you own a seagoing vessel or a seaworthy sport boat with a hull length of up to 15 meters each and want or need to fly the German flag on board, you can apply for a flag certificate.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Digital Affairs and Transport (BMDV)

Last update or date of publication