A person needs a certificate of competence if he wants to place plant protection products on the market on a professional basis or via the Internet outside professional activities.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.