If you want to apply plant protection products, advise on plant protection, or instruct or supervise persons who apply plant protection products as part of a training relationship or an auxiliary activity, you need a corresponding certificate of competence.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.