If you want to run a zoo, you need permission from the nature conservation authority. In addition to the construction and operation of a zoo, the expansion and significant changes also require approval.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.