Wenn Ihre Erlaubnis, Waffen oder Munition vorübergehend aus Deutschland ins Ausland mitnehmen, vorübergehend nach Deutschland mitnehmen oder durch Deutschland mitzunehmen, nicht mehr gültig ist, müssen Sie sie verlängern lassen.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.