If you want to carry alarm, irritant and signal weapons with approval marks of the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) in public, you must first apply for a small arms license.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.