If you have lost a weapon, ammunition or a permit under weapons law, such as a weapons possession card or a weapons license, you must report this immediately to the responsible weapons authority.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.