If your child is under the age of 12 and has a talent for shooting, you must apply to the relevant authority for a special permit if they wish to shoot at shooting ranges.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.