The written appointment of a responsible person must be reported to the competent authority. The person must have a valid certificate of competence for handling explosives.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.