If you want a permit according to § 27 SprenG, you need the appropriate expertise. This is usually taught in a state-approved course. In order to be admitted to this course, a clearance certificate is required.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.