Are you an obligated party as defined by the Money Laundering Act and want to transfer business and/or customer-related internal security measures to an external third party? If so, you are required to notify the relevant supervisory authority accordingly.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.