If you as an association wish to operate a totalisator on the occasion of public horse races and other public performance tests for horses, you require a permit, a so-called licence. You can apply for this from the competent authority.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.