You can apply for state recognition for your school for healthcare professions from the State Office for Occupational Safety, Consumer Protection and Health (LAVG).

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.