If you do not have a passport from your country of origin and it is not reasonably possible for you to obtain one, you may be issued with a travel document for foreigners in exceptional cases.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.