In the event of an emergency, you can be issued with an emergency travel document by the border authorities (Federal Police) before you travel, provided that you are a national of Germany or another EU Member State or have a secure residence status.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of the Interior, Building and Community (Bundesministerium des Innern, für Bau und Heimat)

Last update or date of publication