If you change your place of residence and would like to travel abroad with your children in the near future, you can continue to use the children's passport. It is no longer possible to update the place of residence information in the children's passport.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.