If you have lost your passport abroad or it has been stolen and you wish to travel home, you must have replacement travel documents issued. You can apply for these at the German mission abroad in the country you are travelling to.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.