If you as a company feel that your access to the rail infrastructure is restricted, you can file a discrimination complaint with the Federal Network Agency.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure

Last update or date of publication