Persons who are married to each other may, under certain circumstances, be able to change their name after marrying abroad by making a declaration to a German registry office.

The registry office will issue a certificate to this effect.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.