If you have previously practised as a lawyer in another country within the European Union (EU), in a contracting state to the Agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA) or in Switzerland, you can apply to become a European lawyer.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.