If you do not provide proof of continued admission to the bar in your country of origin every three years, your admission to the bar may be revoked.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.