If you have established a civil partnership (within the meaning of the Personenstadsgesetz) abroad, you can apply to the Standesamt (registry office) in your home town or city to have this subsequently notarised in the German civil partnership register.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.