If you export plants, plant products or other objects to countries outside the EU, they must not contain any harmful organisms. As proof of this, you must apply for a phytosanitary certificate or a pre-export certificate or re-export certificate.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.