If the other parent lives abroad and does not pay maintenance, you can obtain support from the assistance office and the local court and have the maintenance obligation checked and possibly certified.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.