If the other parent does not pay maintenance, you can obtain support from the child support agency and have the maintenance obligation certified. The Advance Maintenance Payment Office can help you directly financially and pay an advance or substitute maintenance.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.