You have or are having a child and the father of the child does not want to acknowledge his paternity or is unknown? Then you can get advice and support from the youth welfare office.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.