If you wish to care for one or more children outside the household of the legal guardian on a regular basis and for a fee, you usually need permission to do so. You can apply for this at the responsible youth welfare office.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.