Do you operate a plant for the biological treatment of waste? If so, you must determine the air pollutant emissions from the plant and submit the measurement results to the responsible immission control authority.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.