If you want to set up and operate a plant that could damage the environment or endanger the general public, you need a permit under immission control law.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.