Foreign citizens with a German higher education admission authorisation (foreign students treated as Germans for educational purposes) and citizens of the European Union Member States and also states party to the agreement on the European Economic Area, (EEA) which do not belong to the EU (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) with a foreign higher education admission authorisation, have to apply for a course of studies in accordance with the requirements valid for Germans.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.