The Stiftung für Hochschulzulassung allocates places of studies with a restricted admission nationwide (former ZVS courses of study) for all German universities. Apply directly to the Stiftung für Hochschulzulassung for such a place of study.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.