Your child has problems in everyday life or in his development? You as a parent cannot help your child alone? Then an educational advisor can support your child.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.