Sie haben als staatenlos anerkannte Person, heimatlose Person oder als Flüchtling anerkannte Person im Ausland geheiratet? Dann können Sie die Eheschließung bei einem Standesamt in Deutschland nachbeurkunden lassen.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.