The certificate of marriageability is issued if it is required for marriage abroad.

It is issued for German citizens with residence or habitual abode abroad, by the Registry Office 1 in Berlin.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.