If you do not have German citizenship and wish to marry in Germany, you will need a certificate of marriageability from your home country. If you are not issued one, you can apply for an exemption from the requirement to present a certificate of marriageability.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.