You have married abroad as a German person, do not have a domestic residence and would like to have the marriage recorded in the marriage register in Germany?

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.