If you wish to operate a craft subject to licensing as a standing trade on a self-employed basis, you must be entered in the Register of Qualified Crafts. A standing trade is any trade whose activity cannot be attributed to itinerant trade or market trade.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.