If you are a member of a Chamber of Skilled Crafts and close a business establishment, you must notify the Chamber of Skilled Crafts.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.