If you are entered in the register of owners of a business in an unlicensed trade or a trade similar to a trade and you give up the business, you must have your entry deleted at the responsible Chamber of Crafts.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.