If you wish to exercise an unlicensed trade or a trade similar to a trade on a self-employed basis, you must notify your Chamber of Crafts of the start of the commercial activity.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.