Are you a recognized displaced person, a late repatriate, do you have a foreign professional qualification and would you like to work independently in a craft subject to registration in Germany? Then you must first be registered in the register of skilled crafts.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.