Do you have a license to practice another craft subject to registration as a standing trade or for experienced journeymen or women? If so, you must have this entered in the register of skilled crafts before taking up the activity.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.