You have successfully passed the examination for the master craftsman's diploma and would like to work independently in a trade that is subject to registration? Then you must first register your business in the register of skilled crafts.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.