If you intend to transport goods commercially or for a fee using motor vehicles weighing more than 3.5 tonnes, you need a permit from the local licensing authority (place of business).

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.