If you put publicly accessible normal and fast charging points into or out of operation, you must notify the Federal Network Agency. You must also notify the Federal Network Agency if you make private charging points public or transfer your charging points to another operator.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy

Last update or date of publication