You need a permit for the commercial auction of third-party movable property, third-party real estate or third-party rights. Each individual auction must be reported to the competent authority and the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) in whose district the auction is to take place.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.