If you are a food establishment/business carrying out activities related to the production, processing or distribution of food (including internet commerce), you must register with your local food control authority.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.