Only a few activities that do not require a travel authorization card must be reported. Before starting an activity that is not subject to a travel authorization card, please check whether you may have to report it to the responsible office.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.